Work at Home Kit

The More You Read, The More You Learn

Why learning is important..."It is critical that a company create the kind of environment in which people really believe they can learn, grow, and prosper. The focus has to be on developing people."


Google

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

What's Your Dream Vacation?

At the office today, a few of us were talking about "dream" vacations.

The question was... If we had a choice, where would we most want to visit. Well, my dream vacation would be to the 'down under'...meaning Australia. As long as I can remember, I always wanted to visit there.

Could it be the accent of the people or the animals; like the koala that attracts me?


I understand Australia is a beautiful place, with much to see and do. The Blue Mountains National Park or staying in a hotel in Sydney at the harbour would be just perfect for relaxation.


But then there's Melbourne with opulent bars, abundance of art, the motorcycle grand prix and historic towns.



I can then jet over to Brisbane, which is about 2 hours away. I know I'd enjoy south bank's beaches, but be thrilled to go to the Lone Pine Sanctuary where I could hold a koala and see the other wildlife.

As I write this, I see I have my trip to Australia all planned out....one day...one day...

Have you taken your 'dream' vacation? If so, where did you go?

2 comments:

Ajay said...

You should add two more places for your dream vacation.First is.South Africa.Second is...India...You will lost and will find born again in india..While South Africa will push your body for singing and dancing and let your body loose for feeling the romance of sky,mountain,falling snow,dancing grass,running water,animal's foreplay etc....

AC Associates said...

Hi ajayprabhu,
Thanks for the tip on other places to visit.

ss_blog_claim=d8fa872d2bd6cfcebf9ecb17a75c07c9