Work at Home Kit

The More You Read, The More You Learn

Why learning is important..."It is critical that a company create the kind of environment in which people really believe they can learn, grow, and prosper. The focus has to be on developing people."


Google

Monday, September 3, 2007

Finally Went Digital !

I've always enjoyed photography. My friends and family hardly ever see me without a camera. I like having photos around to remember the memory. Like it's frozen in time. I can look back and enjoy the memory all over again. It's amazing how you can capture a beautiful image or one so full of emotion.. Photos can make you laugh or bring you to tears.

Cameras have come a long way...from high school learning how to take a picture with tin cans to the advanced technology of digital cameras. I know digital cameras are on most people's wish lists come the holiday season, but I thought I didn't' need one.

I have changed my mind and treated myself early. I deserve it, right?!
Due to the arrival of my first niece/goddaughter, I wanted to easily capture the precious moments of her life. Film her as she develops her personality, her first smile, takes her first steps. I now can take as many shots as I want using different angles and poses. I enter the date and time, so I can organize and locate the pictures later on. When the cameras internal buffer is full, I just transfer to my memory card. This is a wonderful thing! I can't believe I waited this long to go digital.

With my conventional camera, I had to finish the roll of film and then take it to get developed. Sometimes that took a while and on several occasions, I was so anxious to see the pictures taken, I wasted a few shots just to get them quickly developed. It was also a hassle to send pictures through email and share with family and friends.

Now, with my digital, I can easily and immediately view these moments. Print them when I want. Having family who live miles away, We can stay connected through these images. Sharing in email is so much easier. Glad I finally went digital

Do you enjoy using a digital camera?

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d8fa872d2bd6cfcebf9ecb17a75c07c9