Work at Home Kit

The More You Read, The More You Learn

Why learning is important..."It is critical that a company create the kind of environment in which people really believe they can learn, grow, and prosper. The focus has to be on developing people."


Google

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Anytime, Anywhere

A few months ago, my computer crashed. I was horrified! I thought all my hard work I saved was gone forever. These files included my business web site, files, photos and various other items. Luckily, I have access to an IT professional who was able to take my hard drive and restore most of my files.

Has this ever happened to you? If it has, you know that sinking feeling to realize you may have to recreate all your data. If you are a webmaster as I am, the thought of that is overwhelming.

Now you have options. You can have Anytime@Anywhere online backup.This company backups your files over an encrypted connection to their online backup servers. This can make a huge difference to both personal or business users. Think of the time this would save someone. What I like best about this company is that you do not need special technical knowledge or training.

Anytime@Anywhere supports: Microsoft Exchange,Microsoft Outlook,Microsoft SQL Server,Lotus Domino/Notes,Oracle Database, and MySQL Database.

You have a choice between Express Online Backup or the Professional Online backup. Take advantage of their free trial and get peace of mind knowing all your files are safely and securely backed up and saved.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d8fa872d2bd6cfcebf9ecb17a75c07c9