Work at Home Kit

The More You Read, The More You Learn

Why learning is important..."It is critical that a company create the kind of environment in which people really believe they can learn, grow, and prosper. The focus has to be on developing people."


Google

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Cost of Living Calculator

Thinking about moving? Do you know how far your salary will go in another city or state? Even if you are just curious to see how well you can live in another state/city, check this out.

I came across this great calculator that will enable you to see how much you should earn to maintain the same lifestyle.

I entered my information and my state of New Jersey and was curious to compare it to the living expenses in Arizona. I found I could live quite well! Hmmm....maybe I should think about relocating.

Compare your salary to key expenses such as: groceries, housing, utilities, transportation and health care.

Just enter your current city and state, then enter your designation. Click here to try this out.

Data is generated from an average of the past four quarters ending first quarter 2007.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d8fa872d2bd6cfcebf9ecb17a75c07c9