Work at Home Kit

The More You Read, The More You Learn

Why learning is important..."It is critical that a company create the kind of environment in which people really believe they can learn, grow, and prosper. The focus has to be on developing people."


Google

Sunday, August 26, 2007

A New Approach To Landscape ~ Fake Rocks

With summer soon coming to a close, I am looking forward to doing the landscape projects I have put off due to the hot weather.

I have a friend who is a landscape contractor and together we are going over my options. I would like to bring in some natural elements and create a focal point with boulders surrounding a small pond. My yard doesn't allow for heavy equipment and my funds are limited, so he suggested an alternative solution to my boulder idea.

He asked if I ever heard of fake rocks. I was aware of artificial rocks used as a cover up for utility pumps or cable boxes, but never heard of using fake rocks for landscaping. I was worried that these fake rocks would well...look fake. He told me about a company called Artificial Rocks Factory

I immediately went to their site and was very impressed with the artificial boulders they offered. I was able to view each rock from every angle. These fake rocks are made of construction grade cast stone, so my friend said they look and feel natural. They are even available in three colors. I was also surprised to learn they weigh about 50-60 pounds.

While on the Artificial Rocks Factory web site, I saw something that quickly caught my eye. A cast stone tree stump. I knew right away that I would use this to create a seat to relax on while listening to the water flowing in my pond.

Now, I no longer have to worry about getting boulders in my yard. Once my friend finishes his design, I can order my artificial rocks from the comfort of my home. These artificial rocks are delivered by Fed Ex in about two weeks. Can't wait to begin this project!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

work at home jobs clerical
arctic cat 500 4x4
homes for sale riverton wyoming
at amp t overseas calling cards

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are supposed to be fake rocks? I've seen artificial rocks before, but none (!) of them look this realistic! The wonders of the modern age, huh? Thanks for sharing!

Artificial Rocks Factory

ss_blog_claim=d8fa872d2bd6cfcebf9ecb17a75c07c9