Work at Home Kit

The More You Read, The More You Learn

Why learning is important..."It is critical that a company create the kind of environment in which people really believe they can learn, grow, and prosper. The focus has to be on developing people."


Google

Monday, August 27, 2007

Black Friday is Coming...Are you Prepared?

It is hard to believe in just 3 short months, it will be Black Friday. One of the biggest shopping days of the year. I cannot believe I am already thinking about holiday shopping, but I am trying to be more organized this year.

In the weeks preceding Black Friday, I tell myself I WILL get up early and get to the stores before the herds of people arrive. I will get all my holiday shopping done and save money purchasing the special sale items that entice you into the stores.

What happens is...the night before, I ask myself.."are you crazy?" getting up at dawn, driving in the traffic that already is bumper to bumper, only to get stuck on huge lines and fight with others grabbing at the same items.
Not this time!

I can not believe this, but there is a site I found called Black-Friday.net. On this site you can find all the thanksgiving ads and shop for the sale items in your favorite store without leaving the house! You don't have to get up early, fight the traffic or the lines in the stores. When on the site, you can sign up to receive email alerts on the newly posted thanksgiving ads and sale specials. The advantage to this being you see the ads before anyone else does. No waiting for your newspaper to arrive.

I remember going into Best Buy for gifts last year. Those of you who are not familiar with Best Buy,it is the number one specialty store for electronics, computers, TV's and entertainment software. When I arrived at the store, it was so crowded and it was impossible to look at the computer items I wanted to see. The music section was more crowded. I felt bad for the sales representatives; being yelled at, people being very impatient waiting for their turn.

Now that I found Black-Friday.net, I will be organized and prepared. More importantly, I can sleep in and won't have the hassles involved with shopping on this big event day. Not only will I be saving money, but my sanity as well.

Bookmark this site now, so you are prepared and don't forget to register your email for the ad previews.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d8fa872d2bd6cfcebf9ecb17a75c07c9