Work at Home Kit

The More You Read, The More You Learn

Why learning is important..."It is critical that a company create the kind of environment in which people really believe they can learn, grow, and prosper. The focus has to be on developing people."


Google

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Are You On Top of Your Banking?

I just posted to my other blog, A Circle of Women, a situation which happened to me regarding the bank I do business with.

Last year I had to deal with Identity Theft, which was a major problem. And, due to that, I watch over my accounts very closely. So, coming from someone who scrutinizies their accounts, finding not only one, but two errors my bank made, surprised me.

Read this post...there is a lesson here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This indeed is a very alarming article, One must keep a close look on the bank records. Nice to hear that you realized it timely and got to the root of the problem!

ss_blog_claim=d8fa872d2bd6cfcebf9ecb17a75c07c9