Work at Home Kit

The More You Read, The More You Learn

Why learning is important..."It is critical that a company create the kind of environment in which people really believe they can learn, grow, and prosper. The focus has to be on developing people."


Google

Friday, January 23, 2009

Big Papa over at The Big Bald Blog posted an interesting article about What kind of Person Are You?. Could you actually tell what kind a person is by the way they write on their blogs? Hmmmmmmm...

If you visit Typealyer, you can easily find out what kind of person you are by entering your site address.

The analysis you receive will give you a description of the type of person you are. Does it really work? Well, I entered all my blog addresses and it did give me different results. For the most part, I think it gave a pretty good description of myself. As far as receiving different results...I do write differently on each of my blogs due to the topics and who my visitors are.

For this blog, The analysis indicated that I am:

The Mechanics

The independent and problem-solving type. They are especially attuned to the demands of the moment are masters of responding to challenges that arise spontaneously. They generally prefer to think things out for themselves and often avoid inter-personal conflicts.

The Mechanics enjoy working together with other independent and highly skilled people and often like seek fun and action both in their work and personal life. They enjoy adventure and risk such as in driving race cars or working as policemen and firefighters.

Tyr it and see what results you receive...do you agree with what kind of person you are?

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d8fa872d2bd6cfcebf9ecb17a75c07c9