Work at Home Kit

The More You Read, The More You Learn

Why learning is important..."It is critical that a company create the kind of environment in which people really believe they can learn, grow, and prosper. The focus has to be on developing people."


Google

Friday, May 2, 2008

Passing a Great Find To You

I'm still recuperating from illness, so being home and not being able to go out and shop has left me to do all my shopping online. I have to say it is a great convenience and I have been finding all kinds of great offers and bargains. This might become a habit and I may never go to the mall again!

I've been looking to replace my eye glass frames and also looking for a great pair of sunglasses.I decided on prescription sunglasses to give my eyes a break from wearing contact lenses all the time. I found this company that is offering an unbelievable $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses . Knowing the prices of a new pair of lenses and frames, I had to look into this further to see if it was true.

What I found is that at http://www.ZenniOptical.com all complete glasses come with Thin and Light 1.57 index lens, Anti Scratch Coating, Full UV Protection, Lens edge polishing and beveling, Quality Hard Eyeglass case, Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth and a Full Guarantee. Their inventory consists of rimless, half rim, full rim and variable dimension frames for women, men and even children. Their shipping is a flat $4.95 no matter how many pair of glasses you order.

I learned that ZenniOptical manufactures their own frames, so this is why they are able to sell direct to the customer. With really no overhead or middlemen, they pass on these great savings to their customers.

I thought it would be hard to order lenses online, but I found the ordering process was easy. You chose your lens and there is a very detailed page to help you with the rest of your order. It was a snap and I can't believe I will be now able to get new lenses without spending a few hundred dollars.

Check it out.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d8fa872d2bd6cfcebf9ecb17a75c07c9