Work at Home Kit

The More You Read, The More You Learn

Why learning is important..."It is critical that a company create the kind of environment in which people really believe they can learn, grow, and prosper. The focus has to be on developing people."


Google

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Human Errors DO Happen in the Hospital

I am very concerned about human error when in the hospital. During my recent stay in the hospital, a few potential errors might have occurred if I wasn't alert and on top of my care. I made sure I was aware and knew about all the medications I was to receive.

May I suggest that if you find yourself in the hospital or a loved one, make sure you get very involved in their care. You can not leave your life totally in the hands of others. You need to look after yourself.

I wrote a more in depth post on my other blog...A Circle of Women ~ Human Error While in the Hospital and included some Important Tips that you should be aware of.

Please read for your safety and for your loved ones.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d8fa872d2bd6cfcebf9ecb17a75c07c9