Work at Home Kit

The More You Read, The More You Learn

Why learning is important..."It is critical that a company create the kind of environment in which people really believe they can learn, grow, and prosper. The focus has to be on developing people."


Google

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

THERE ARE NO SHORT CUTS TO SUCCESS

Whatever you want in life, you must give up something to get it.
The greater the value, the greater the sacrifice required of you.
Everything has a price.

There's a price to pay if you want to make things better,
and a price to pay for just leaving things as they are.

Nothing worthwhile ever comes easily.
Work, continuous work and hard work, is the only way to accomplish
results that last.
Use your imagination more than your memory to achieve success.

There is no success at bargain basement prices.
The highway to success is a toll road.


Copyright 2008 www.yourdailymotivation.com
Reproduce freely but maintain Copyright notice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,Andera
How ru? Rightly said...We have to pay price...for gaining something valuable in life...
One news,I'm launching online business magazine...Changing my blog into entrpreneur's magazine...I would love to get your ideas and opinion abt it..
Plz keep in touch..my email connect2at@gmail.com
bye

AC Associates said...

Hi Ajay,
Great news! I wish you much success. When will you publishing the new blog?
Let me know when it's 'live' and I'll be sure to check it out.

Ajay said...

Hi

I"ll be launching it in Jan..And I hope u would write for me as guest blogger..

ss_blog_claim=d8fa872d2bd6cfcebf9ecb17a75c07c9